Chad sent me a can of Schlitz. I reviewed it. All in one take, no less. What else do I have to say?
About danieleharperExploring the world of beer, one pint at a time. Beer reviews, commentary, and homebrew info.
- One of my all-time favorite brown ales. Rich, coffee, chocolate, toffee. Great stuf... (Cabin Fever Brown Ale) untp.it/10DUQ9E 17 hours ago
- Rich, dry, crackery. Hints of chocolate. Very nice ESB. Probably not my all-time fav... (25th Anniversary Ale) untp.it/15V1mBU 18 hours ago
- Batch 9363, bottled 9/22/09. Yep, I'm cellar diving. Surprising amount of coffee still present... (Java Stout) untp.it/16DelHM 1 day ago
- Yep. Sometimes you've just gotta drink 'em. — Drinking a Black Note Stout by @BellsBrewery — untp.it/18ORmbU 1 day ago
- My last in the four-pack. More will be bought, I assure you. — Drinking a Double Trouble by @foundersbrewing — untp.it/11IPwcK 1 day ago
American Macro Lager beer Beer Geek Nation beer review beertubers Bell's Black India Pale Ale Black IPA blog carnival Collaboration craft beer DIPA Double IPA Founders goose island Harvest Ale homebrew I2PA IIPA Imperial IPA india pale ale IPA Lager marzen Michigan Oatmeal Stout oktoberfest pale ale personal life Pilsner Review Russian Imperial Stout San Diego San Diego Beer Week SDBW 2011 Stone Stout Text Review The Session Travel Video Video Beer Review Wet Hop wine Youtube